Expungement is a court process that gives an opportunity to clear references to a prior criminal conviction and the court file sealed. Generally saying, it means that after expungement a person has never been convicted of a crime.
In order to be eligible for California expungement, a person has to meet certain eligibility criteria. Under California’s Penal Code person looking for an expungement must correspond to the following requirements:
- He/she was convicted for a misdemeanor or felony
- Probation was granted
- The full duration of probation has been completed as well as terms and conditions of the probation have not been violated or probation was discharged prior to its termination
- There is no other sentence for any offence
- There is no currently charge of any offence
- All restitutions and fines stated by court have been paid.
Do you think that you meet all aforementioned requirements? We will evaluate your case and do our best to get your California expungement. We handle every aspect of your case, from the first step to the very last court hearing. You will get your legal assistance as soon as you contact us.
The Margarian Law Firm aggressively protects the rights of criminal defendants in California. We are a client-centered professional expungement law firm, not a mass-market expungement mill. When our law firm accepts your California criminal case, you can put your mind at ease. We handle every aspect of your case, from the very start through the very last court hearing, all for a flat fee agreed upon before we begin.
You may file your request online, by telephone or by mail. 818-553-1000